Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Travel Plans

Hola Familia!

Alright everybody listen up cuz here comes thems travel plans!

I have 2 (two) flights from here to Spain. First, I leave the MTC for the airport at 5:00 AM on Tuesday. My first flight is to New York City and it leaves at 8:30 AM and I am scheduled to arrive at 3:00 PM. My next flight is to Madrid Spain and it leaves at 7:40 PM and arrives in Madrid at 9:15 the next day. So you got all that? That means I have a few hours here in Salt Lake and a few hours in New York. Those arrival and departure times are exactly what they gave me on my itinerary, however, I do not know if time changes are taken into account. They most likely are, so for example, I arrive in N.Y. at 3:00 PM EASTERN TIME. That is my theory, however I could be wrong. I hope not because that would be a long stinking flight just to get to New York! The flights are first: Delta 1795 and then Delta 126. That piece of information is mainly for Mom because I know how nervous she is about me traveling. So now mom you can stalk my airplane as I'm traveling over the ocean and make sure I arrive safely and on time.

So it turns out I do need something before I leave: I need another pair of pants! Sadly, Elder Webb has gained some weight and his pants that used to not be skinny jeans don't quite fit as well anymore, and have thus become skinny jeans. No one has told me that they're too tight, but I kind of feel as if they are; too tight for a missionary ya know? So if you could send me my other pair of pants that would be amazing!

Remember last week how I did that workshop thingy with the new missionaries? They asked me and Elder Smith to do it again... so today I'm doing the same thing! I'm super excited, it was really fun last week and I imagine it shall be so again.

Sorry I haven't sent any pictures this week or the week before, I literally haven't taken any! I don't really know what to photograph here in the MTC. I imagine I won't have that sort of problem once I'm in Spain, so just be patient and you'll all start getting pictures again.

How long is it till McKay can submit her papers? Can she turn them in any day? Tell her that I want her to just do it already so that we can both be serving that the same time! Imagine how totally cool it would be to have two missionaries from the same family, out at the SAME TIME. So amazing!

Anywho, it's good to hear that everyone is doing good. I probably won't email again before I leave, so the next time you'll hear from me is when I am in Spain. Hopefully I've given you enough information in here haha. Thanks for everything! I love you all! I'll talk to you soon.... From Spain!

con amor,

Elder Webb

No comments:

Post a Comment