Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Meeting at the Spanish Consulate

So something funny today, after I emailed you the first time. I spoke to soon about the reassignment thing. After I went back to the residence, me and two other Spain elders in my room got paged to go to the travel office. At the travel office, they told me that we will be meeting wit the Spain Consolate on Tuesday morning. I'm not entirely sure what this means, but it in my mind, it can only be good. So I think what's happening is that I'll be interviewed or something and he'll determine whether or not I will get a visa for Spain. I don't really know! But they told me to wear a suit, be on my best behavior, and bring some ID, so that's a good sign right? So next Wednesday I'll let you know how it went and what's going to happen and all that jazzy stuff.

Well I don't have that many pictures to send cuz I didn't take that many this week. And to be honest, I can't think of anything that I need this week. What a shocker! For the first time since I've been here, I don't need you to send me a package! At least not that I can think of this moment. Just tell Rachel to write me back! And tell Taylor and Gentry that I'm working on writing their back to their letters. I love you all and it's good to hear that things are going well at home! I'll talk to you next week! Love you!

Con amor,

Shane


No comments:

Post a Comment