Monday, December 23, 2013

Merry Christmas

Hola Familia,

Hey, Merry Christmas to all whose eyes graze these letters. I love you all! And I love the people of Spain! And I love missionary work. We celebrate during the Christmas season the day our Savior was born, and feeling that Spirit makes people happy, and I get to share that message (that they have a Savior, and the beauty of His Atonemet) with people every day! Así que me siento genial TODOS LOS DIAS. That´s not to say that there are sad moments, and moments of difficutly, but I¨m learning to face those trials with a better attitude so that they become easier to get through. This last week was the Week of Finding, and the goal was 800. We ended up with 847 new investigators! There were miracles happening every single day! It was the most amazing week of my mission, and ALL the missionaries in the whole mission were having similar experiences. The Lord really was with us in this one. It was a huge testimony builder for me, and I hope for all the missionaries in the mission. There is literally nothing that can stand in our way. With the Lord, everything is possible. We are the only ones that keep us from our potential and acheiving our goals. I¨m so stoked right now I can´t even contain it, nor describe it! President has been putting an emphasis on working with the Young Single Adults, like I said last week, and we found 7 new investigators through ONE YSA!! She loves missionary work and helps us so muchl, and her friends, the news that we have found, are incredible. All of them will be baptized. I have faith. 

Friday we had the ward Christmas dinner and it was also super great. We planned on having about 10 investigators, but in the end none of them came! They all chose to stay in that night, but that´s okay, there was more chicken for me. The missionaries in the ward sang a Christmas song and it actually wasn´t too bad. It´s a little difficult to perform musical numbers when no one else knows anythign about music, and even more when they ask for parts and a guitar accompaniament. But in the end it wasn´t too bad and they asked for a repeat performance the following year. I love the participation of the ward here in Molina. They all have such fire for the work and understand their role and the importance of fellowshipping. The work in Molina is progressing like crazy. We´re going to have a lot of baptisms in January, and in about July or so, the new chapel will be done finally!

So we have two mini missionaries with us for a week and they´re the best. Randy and Davis, they live here in Molina and will be with us until Friday. They´re going to be super awesome missionaries when they finally leave on their missions, way more prepared than I ever was. They already know how to teach the lessons and everything! And their testimonies are rock solid, they´re stinking examples for me! I love it. Anyone who has the opportunity to go out with the missionaries before leaving on thier mission, or to do a mini-mission, DO IT! It´s a really awesome experience. 

We´ll be hanging out with a few families tomorrow and Christmas day. The ward coordinated so that we have a family to be with during the holidays. They´re the stinking best here in Molina! I¨m loving it for sure. So mom, don´t worry about me on Christmas, I¨ll be well taken care of. Just keep Christ in your hearts and thoughts during these last days of the Christmas season. Him and His Atonement and the real reasons to celebrate. The chains of death have been broken; the horror of eternal torment and suffering out of the presence of our Heavenly Father has been erased and replaced with the hopes of glory, honor, and happiness as families in the Kingdoms of our Father, to last for all of the eternities. That´s reason to celebrate right? Love it! I love you family! I¨m excited to talk to you on Wednesday. Love you and Merry Christmas!

Elder Webb



No comments:

Post a Comment