Tuesday, December 17, 2013

December 16, 2013

Hola familia!

We had a stinking crazy week last week. We found some really good families to teach and we had some super good lessons with our fechas and we had zone meeting to get the zone pumped on the week of finding, and we had some intercambios in Murcia. I was in Murcia with Elder Baker, he´s new, from Chicago and he´s got a lot of fire and desire to work. I stinking love him! He doesn´t like sitting around not doing anything, he wants to be out DOING, and working and I love his attitude. We left a cita Friday night and were late for a baptismal interview that I had to do. So you know what E Baker says to me? He says "get ready to run!" I stinking love that attitude. He doesn´t want to sit still, and that´s how we need to be in the work! I hope he´s having a similar effect on the other missionaries in the zone. 

We have two investigators that I totally love. Paola and Ivan, a brother and sister. They have a fecha for the 28th, however they´re not progressing as much as we´d like. We had a really good cita last night and basically just sacked out all of their doubts and got to the bottom of why they won´t be baptized. They know everything, but they´re afraid that they won´t be able to make the changes and maintain them, or that they´ll get baptized and nothing will change. Family, please pray for them! They just need to recognize the Spirit once, to recieve the answer that everything will be better if they get baptized, and they´ll do it. They´re close, but I´m out of ideas of how to help them. The only thing we can do now is try and bring the Spirit strong enough that they realize all this. Anyway, please pray for them.

In preparation for the Week of Finding, we´ve met with a lot of members and asked for their help in the work. We´ve met with some JAS and we´ve planned to have a familiy home eavening with them and all their friends that can come. So potentially, we could find A LOT of new investigators. I love working with the JAS, and it´s actually something that President has asked us to do recently. JAS are the Young Single Adults. Jovenes Adultos Solteros. This Thursday, one of these JAS will be joining us for a week on a mini mission and it´s going to be a lot of stinking fun! Please please pray for us and the mission this week so that we can meet our goal of 800 new investigators in one week! It´s a high goal, but nothing is impossible with the Lord. Thank you familiy! I love you all! I will talk to you next week!

Elder webb

Me and my compy made pizza from scratch the other day. All those years working at the pizza place finally paid off. It was stinking tasty too! Barbeque

This is Penny. She´s a demon. And I love her.

No comments:

Post a Comment