Monday, October 7, 2013

Last weeks Letter!

not sure why but last weeks email dind´t send. Here is what I said:

Hola familia!

Holy smokes theres no time today at all! I had the genius idea of letting one of the sisters cut my hair, and the only materials she had to work with were paper cutting sissors from the primary. Not cool. But, with the given materials, she actually did really well. I´ll send pictures next week.

So we had specilized training with president last week and it was super good. He talked about finding, and setting goals. We all could improve our view of goals and work harder to achieve them and really use them to their ful potential. He said that when we let place a goal that burns in our hearts, and when we include the Lord, we can move mountains. That´s so so true! I¨ve seen it already with the week of finding we had not too long ago. He has asked us to start placing higher goals that make us stretch and then involve the Lord, and work hard to achieve them. Specifically with the goal to find news. So I´m really excited about that. I really hope that we can all learn to use goals to our advantage to help the work progress. 

President also talked about obediece and the quality of the work we do, like if we really gie 100% or not. and I realized something. This whole time on my mission, I´ve thought a lot about myself. In fact, most of the thinking that I have done up utnil now (and mom is more aware of this than anyone) has been totally about myself. Up until now, I´ve been doing fine, but I want to be doing great. I want to change. I want to stop thinking about myself, and really work hard. I´ve made the resolution (I couldn´t wait for the new year) to really give it my all. To give the Lord EVERYTHING that I´ve got. Not hold anything back. I want to give him 100% of my time and of myself. Everything I do from here on out with be for Him, and to do His work. This work is not about ME, or what I want or anything about that. It´s about Him. Presidents words really helped me see the light and I´m feeling really good about what lies ahead for us. 

We weren´t able to meet with Jorge, he found work in a near by town and has disappeared from the Earth. It´s okay though! He´ll come back soon. And we´ll teach and baptize him for sure. We´re right nwo trying to help the members be able to participate better in the work. There are a lot of memebers that have big desires to help out, that have friends that they want to invite, etc. But the are a little scared or unsure of how to do it. So Elder Adams and I are trying to help them fufill their desires and responsabilities of missionary work. I hope you´re all doing the same back at home! 

For our new, higher goal that President was talking about we set the goal of 5, so please pray for us to be able to meet our goal! We need all the help we can get, and there´s no better help than heavenly help! 

I stinking love you all! I´m really excited for these next two week. They´re definitely going to fun. I pray for you all every day and I love you all so much! Make it the best week possible and search for the Lord´s hand in everything! Love you!

con amor,

Edler Webb

No comments:

Post a Comment