Wednesday, October 2, 2013

September 30, 2013

Hi, This is Bob, Shane's Stepdad.

So we only got a quick note from Shane saying that he didn't have anytime to write this week. No explanation just that he would write next week. So I thought I would still create an entry and post some picture sent to me on facebook by a member from Shane's current area that friended me. His name is Jose Antonio Marin. I guess Shane and his companion go over and eat at his house a couple of times a week.


Jose and the missionaries in Shane's apartment
 
Barbeque in the "campo"

Sardines? I wouldn't eat them!
 

Creamed Cured Ham? Yummm!

Chorizo. Now those I know are good.
 
Shane and his companion Elder Adams

Goofy missionaries!

Shane serving food at a baptism.
 
Or just eating, not serving!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment