Monday, March 18, 2013

Craziness!! (Beyond Crazy I Think - Bob)

Hola familia!

     Such a crazy week this week. First off, Fausto got baptized! The service
was really good and the Spirit was really strong which is good because we
had other investigators there that were really impacted by the whole thing.
We´re going to see them today, hopefully they´ll want to be baptized too
now. Pray for them!

     I pulled the classic rookie missionary mistake when I was baptizing Fausto
and I screwed up the words, not only once, but twice! Instead of saying
commissioned by Jesus Christ, I kept saying consecrated by Jesus Christ.
Kinda funny, but super embarassing for me haha. But all in all, it went
great, and Fausto LOVED it. He was so happy and he didn´t want to wait
until Sunday to be confirmed. He asked if we could do it right then haha.
He´s such a champ.

My First Baptism - Fausto


     So my first baptism and confirmation was only half of the craziness. The
other half has to do with transfers. It was trasfers week this week and
guess what? Elder Keller is leaving me! He´s going to Alicante to be zone
leader. And guess who my new comp is? Well I can´t tell you, because I
don´t even know! I´ll find out Tuesday when I go pick up my new missionary
to TRAIN. That´s right, I´m training. After 1 transfer, President has asked
me to train. Craaazzy! I´m super super excited, but also a bit nervious.
Just gotta take it one day at a time. This will definitely be an adventure
haha. Please pray for me that I will be a good trainer!


     To answer your question, yes mom, I got your package, so thank you very
much! It was absolutely perfect, and I´m extrememly excited to be eating
peanut butter again haha. Serisouly thank you so much for the package. I
don´t know what day it got here because I was in Granada and then Malaga
most of last week and when I returned to Jaén, it was just there, so I
can´t answer that question exactly. But it probably got here on the 12th or
13th.

     So that´s pretty much my life right now. Just getting ready to recieve my
son tomorrow. I head for Malaga at 2 and we´ll come back Wednesday and I´ll
be a dad! So look for us on the blog this Sunday. Let me know if there´s
anything else you want to know! I love you all! Keep being super stellar!

con amor,

Elder Webb



No comments:

Post a Comment