Monday, October 27, 2014

2 Nefi 27:23

Hola familia!

Hands down the crazies week of my entire mission. I could not believe what was happening. Every single day it was miracle after miracle, finding new investigators, and helping two people prepare to be baptized. So first off, we reached our goal! We found a total 897 new investigators in one week. In our companionship we found 18 news and I´m very satisfied with that. Cristina and Liset were also both baptized last night and it was a really great baptismal service. Lots of turn out from the ward and lots of support, which I was grateful for. I really enjoyed this week because as it started I remember asking the Lord for help, and telling Him that I really wouldn´t be able to do this without His help. In that moment I felt a lot of peace in my heart and all the stress left and it was as if He was telling me "of course you can´t do it! But that´s why I´m going to help you, so don´t worry". After that all the miracles started happening and each day I was more and more surprised. 

I´m positive that the Lord was completely aware that it was finding week in the Spain Málaga Mission last week. Every day was filled with miracles. For example. Wednesday we went to a pueblo and found 1 new investigator, then we came back to Málaga around 2 for an eating appointment and found new more news. As we were walking back to the piso talking about how good the Lord is and how much He was helping us, a woman stopped us on the street and asked us if we could sit down with her for a moment and talk to her about the Book of Mormon. Found another new right there. That was incredible because we were trying, we had plans to find, but the Lord had better plans and He put us in the right spot to find people.

I had a really big testimony building moment one night. I realized more than ever that this truly is HIS work and He will get it done, and I will be just a simple tool in His hands. We had planned to pass by a lot of street contacts we had made, but everything failed and it was late at night and all the doors we were knocking wouldn´t let us in. So we saw some folk sitting on a park bench and decided to talk to them. Turns out that the lady was from New York (her parents from Puerto Rico) and she was an old investigator of the sisters. We had a really good conversation, she expressed how she missed having the discussions, and wished for us to teach her again. The Lord puts us where we need to be, exactly when we need to be there. It´s amazing how He does His work, and it's an even more incredible feeling to be the instrument that helps Him get things done. I´ve had many experienecs like this on my mission.

Cristina progressed lovely towards baptism without any problems. However Liset had us worried for a few days. The last time we taught her was Tuesday and we hadn´t seen nor heard from her since then. But she came to church on Sunday and was ready and excited to be baptized. So we taught her everything in one lesson, she had her baptismal interview, and was baptized! It was incredible haha and the service was really good, the Spirit was really strong and the members were all really excited. 

Okay so that was this week! It was nuts, and a whole lot of fun, but I¨m glad it´s over. Now our focus is shifting to Anthony and Kimberly, the children of the RC Roxana and Demetrio. They still need to be baptized! Also, there´s quite a few news that we have that have a lot of potential. So thank you family for your prayers, but please keep em' coming! I love you all so much and I hope you have a fabulous week this week. Feel the Spirit lots and seek to see the Lord´s hand in your life! I know He knows who I am, and where I am. Do you?


Loves!



Elder Webb


                                                        The baptism

Me and my comp had a quick planning sesh last p-day to prepare ourselves for finding week. we scaled the mountain and recieved lots of revelation just like moses of old
             


    No comments:

    Post a Comment