Monday, September 15, 2014

Mormon 9:21

hola familia!

First off, happy birthday Bob on the 11th! I hope it was great. Also, congrats to Brad for getting married! Now,

Such a miraculous week. God is a god of miracles! And He works miracles according to our faith. From the beggining of the transfer elder Merchan and I have been praying for jsut 1 family to teach and baptize before the end of that transfer. Well last Sunday He answered our prayer and brought Roxana and Demetrio to church, then on Thursday we set a fecha with them and their family! They´re 5 people in the family! Sooo good! And sooo prepared. We hadn´t even taught baptism yet in the lesson, we were talking about growing closer to God and living with His promised blessings, and they said "the best way to do that would to be baptized right?" *jaw hits the floor* They agreed to be baptized on the 27th and the ward is doing a really great job at supporting us, always offering to bring them over to their homes, or come out with us to teach them. They´re great people. I¨m so exciting for them! Please pray for them to keep them protected from the temptations of Satan! They´re a beautiful family that needs this Gospel!

The trainers training was really cool, I got to see a few of my old companions. Elder Patterson and Curtis are both training. President talked about helping the new missionaries create new and good habits in the mission. Like planning, keeping the schedule, talkign with everyone, finding, and staying together, etc. I¨m really excited to train. Tomorrow I will pick up my new companion in the evening here in Málaga and return to my area. So we´ll be a trio until Wednesday morning when we drop elder Merchan off to go to Fuengirola for his exit interview. These are going to be some fun and miraclefilled 3 months, I¨m sure of it. 

Quick thing that I learned this week in one of my studies, I was studying the parable of the 10 virgens. The 5 that were prepared were able to enter into the wedding feast because they had extra oil. So what does the oil represent? The Spirit and it´s promptings. We prepare ourselves for Christ´s coming as strive to always be worthy of the Spirit and as we listen to and act upon the promptings of the Spirit. It´s vital! ¡Sumamente importante! So reembmer that, if you don´t want to be shut out when He comes, bring some extra Spirit with you always! 

So that´s pretty much it, we´ll be focusing hard core on Roxana and her family to help them progress and be baptized. Please pray hard for them, we need it! I love you all so much and I hope that you have a fabulous week and that the wedding goes well. I will pray so there is no rain. Loves!

Elder Webb


this is my new mission car. We have real class here in the Spain Málaga Mission


also the Oasis of the Seas made a stop in Málaga, and it is a very large boat. very large.

No comments:

Post a Comment