Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Zone Leaders Rock!

Hola familia!

If I could use a preferred word of mine to describe this week it was be this: dope. The zone leaders came in Tuesday night, well actually we drove with them in their car from Granada, and we went on exchanges that night. It was sooo much fun. Elder Hooper and I went out to a couple different appointments and contacted a TON of people while we were out. We got ten different peoples numbers and addresses, which is a lot for one evening. Then the next morning Elder Woodford and I went out and met with Carmen, a woman that will be getting baptized this next week. I learned so much from them, better ways to contact people, to find new investigators, to help those that we are teaching already. It was super awesome to spend time with more experienced missionaries, and it got me super pumped on the work!

Ester and Luis are doing fabulous. They´re getting baptized this Thursday! I can´t believe it. I remember when I first got here, talking with them, they seemed so far away, like they would never get baptized. But here, they´ve made so much progression, their faith has grown so much. It´s so amazing to be able to see those kinds of changes in people. To see them overcome their own doubts and challenges, and to see their testimony take root. I love being a missionary!

Elder Flores and I are doing great. He´s a champ and we´re both still learning a lot together. It still boggles my mind everyday that I was asked to train. It´s a bit hard at time, but that´s what it´s all about right? The struggle! Or in the words of our beloved Miley Cirus/Hannah Montana, "It´s the climb!" Huh, maybe she was on to something...

Anyway, that´s what´s going on here! Thursday we´ll be gone baptizin'. Please keep them in your prayers so that they can continue in this path! I love you all! Hope all is well!

con amor,

Elder Webb

No comments:

Post a Comment