Monday, December 8, 2014

Matt 25:21 "it get´s better"

'Hola familia!

Best week and weekend of my life. Ximena got baptized! It was hands down the best baptismal service of my mission. The Spirit was icnredibly strong, everything went off without a hitch, and Ximena was more content than ever. I was extremely pleased and happy to have been able to take part in this miracle. Her story is a huge testimony builder for me, of the fact that the Lord knows each of us personally. It seemed as if for the last year of her life, especially in these last 2 months, everything that has happened has been carefully orchastrated by someone else; and it was all for her good. And what´s funny is that I feel the same way about me. My Savior knows my name, where I am right now, who I´ve been teaching, etc. I feel that everything that happened in my mission occured so that I could be the proper instrument to help Ximena and her family. Also, I couldn´t have a more perfect companion for the job, Elder Hannemann has been prepared for thisjust as much as I have. En fin, I guess what I¨m trying to say is that the Lord is incredibly smart and I have personally witnessed that and been apart of His wisdom. 
Ximena came to church and got confirmed and then we had a really great fast and testimony meeting. Someone mentioned the story of Lot´s wife which has always touched me. Just decide to change and don´t let back. Don´t let your old monsters still eat at you. Confession time, I was really sad during my final sacrament meeting here in the beloved country of Spain, and I member noticed that. He talked to afterward and gave me some really good council. He advised me to just make sure that all the chagnes that have taken place on my mission be real, profound, and forever lasting, and that although these have been the best two years of my life up until now, "it get´s better" he said. It sounds silly, but those words really brought peace to me, and made me feel better. And so thus is how the most miraculous and glorious weekend of my life ended. 
Today and tomorrow will consist of eating and saying goodbye and then eating more. It´s going to be a challenge, especially considering the fact that I have no appetite. It´s all good though, I´m a big boy and my comp is huge, he´ll help me out. Thank you everyone for all your prayers, for your support, for reading my always longwinded letters, for your encouragement, for your council and above all for your love. Keep trying your hardest to feel the Spirit each week and increase your faith in the Lord Jesus Christ. I love you all so much and will see in you four days! Loves!
Elder Webb

                                                               baptism!! 

                                   greatest baptism ever (next to Christ´s)


No comments:

Post a Comment