Monday, August 11, 2014

DyC 11:9,21

Hola familia!

Well it was quite a crazy week this wek. On Monday me and my comp decided
we wanted to run a half marathon, so we woke up an hour early and that´s
exactly what we did. And we did it in under two hours! Pretty cool right?
Transfers happend and I´m now in Málaga with my new comp elder Merchan.
Málaga is a prettty cool place, has a really different feel from Jerez
though. Jerez is more old fashioned, more spanish where Málaga is pretty
touristy and modern; but it´s still cool nonetheless. It´s also very hot
and I¨m sweating like a pig.

Other cool news, the mission will be recieving iPads! We´re finally making
the jump from the prehistoric age to the modern age! The daily planner, the
area book, the lessons with pictures and videos will now all be used on the
iPad. Also mormon messages and "I´m a Mormon" and the bible videos will now
all be available which will be amazing for lessons. I¨m pretty dang excited
because they´re iPad mini´s. We should be recieving them around the end of
October.

So here in the 3rd ward of Málaga we are 6 missionaries in the ward and
that also comprises the district. I¨m also the district leader here and
we´re going to be making a huge focus on finding. It seems every
companionship has just recently baptized and now has little work. We´re
going to work hard this week to all find at least 1 family that we can help
baptize in this month. The goal is that each compship baptizes at least 1
before the transfer ends. Our district is a little special because we´re
all "killing" our companions. I don´t think I´ve ever seen that happen in a
district before. Kinda cool.

So that´s about all I got for this week. Life is good, we´re all in
"finding" mode hunting out the Lord´s elect that He has prepared for us.
It´s tough cuz it´s hot and sometimes the people don´t want to listen, but
it´s all very worth it. I love being a missionary! And I hope ya´ll do too.
Try and look out for some missionary moments this week. And above all, feel
the Spirit and have spiritual experiences! I love you all so much! Until
next week! Loves.

Elder Webb

pics: 

                             Mme and elder allsop after the half-marathon

           and me and the district as I was gettign on the train to come to Málaga

No comments:

Post a Comment